TheKoiPageAuctions Terms and Conditions
Welcome to TheKoiPageAuctions, a dedicated platform for Japanese Koi auctions in Europe. We are delighted to connect Koi enthusiasts and collectors with reputable breeders, offering an exceptional selection of exquisite Japanese Koi. Please review the following terms and conditions before participating in our auctions:
- All individuals residing in Europe are eligible to participate in TheKoiPage auctions.
2. Shipping and Handling:
- During an In-House auction, Koi are already in Europe and ready to be shipped to the buyer after the auction concludes.
- The buyer is responsible for all shipping and handling fees, which will be invoiced post-auction.
- We will contact you via phone or email to arrange a preferred shipping or pick-up date, time, and payment.
3. Koi Health and Guarantee:
- If your Koi passes away in transit from a breeder to your location or at our facility during the winter (December until March), the amount paid will be credited to you for future TheKoiPage auctions.
- If the koi loses quality (eg: bended, damaged, beni lost) during the winter, 50% of the amount paid will be credited to you for future TheKoiPage auctions.
- If you koi passes away at our facility during the summer (April until November), we will not refund anything. Summer keeping is on your own risk.
- If the koi loses quality (eg: bended, damaged, beni lost) during the summer, we will not refund anything. Quality decline is on your own risk.
- In the event your Koi passes away in transit from our facility to your specific location, the amount paid for the koi is unfortunately not able to be refunded or credited.
- Payments are due within 72 hours of an auction ending.
- After the auction ends, will send you the invoice within 24 hours. If the payment fails, we may contact you via phone or email to arrange payment.
- Failure to make payment may result in the cancellation of your order, and the Koi may be re-listed for auction.
5. Shipping Restrictions:
- Currently, we are only able to deliver our auction Koi to locations within Europe.
- We are actively working on expanding our capabilities to other countries in the future.
6. Keeping Options:
- Keeping is available for an additional fee.
- If you wish us to keep your Koi for the winter, we offer indoor keeping. Indoor keeping is available for €75/month per koi, the koi can be shipped at any time.
- If you wish us to keep your koi for the summer, keeping is available for €50/month for tosai and €100/month for nisai and older.
By participating in TheKoiPage auctions, you agree to abide by these terms and conditions. If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Thank you for choosing TheKoiPage!